- flexible. Working hours that suit you.
- Fixed hours. Always sure of your money.
- Nicest job. Friends for life.
- €11.14 to €12.46 per hour
This is what you do as a warehouse employee
- Making many customers happy with their package from our warehouse in Tilburg.
- Get started at one of our 7 departments. Unpack, pack, send, sort or check packages.
- Thinking about how we can do our work in the warehouse a little better every day.
- Obtain certificates to drive warehouse vehicles. If you like that.
See also, Time management lesson for teenagers
This is what you get as a warehouse employee 🚀
- €11.14 to €12.46 gross per hour. Depending on your experience.
- 50% surcharge if you work between 22:00 and 06:00.
- Flexible working hours. During the day, in the evening, at the weekend, during school hours or just after.
- Career opportunities to Process Improver, Team Leader or Application Employee.
- Security. After 1.5 years you will receive a permanent contract.
- 29 vacation days.
See also, Spend more quality time with the kids
You can do this as a warehouse employee 🚀
- speak and understand Dutch. This is important for safety in our warehouse.
- Be available at least 16 hours a week.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Submit a Statement of Conduct.
Email: [email protected]