Reasons for swollen face in the morning. If your swollen face is not due to any medication you are taking, then your lifestyle may be to blame.
There is nothing worse than waking up in the morning and looking like those swollen fish. Especially if you have an important business appointment or a special day.
Reasons for swollen face in the morning
First of all, there are some medical conditions that can cause a swollen person. These are hypertension, a kidney disease, an allergic reaction, trauma, dental problems or conjunctivitis.
If you are wondering if your swollen face is due to medical reasons or if you have any other symptoms, see your doctor immediately and have it checked. But if you are certain that this is not a medical factor and only occasionally happens, then your lifestyle is very likely to blame. You do not drink enough water, drink alcohol or have occasional lack of sleep.
So see why you have a swollen face in the morning and what you can do to get rid of it.
Because you wake up with a swollen face
Waking up with a swollen face after a night of drinking alcohol is no surprise. However, there are a whole host of other reasons that will surprise you when you discover that they cause your face to swell.
Sometimes it can be simply due to the pressure of the pillow that is applied to your face and causes an accumulation of fluid. Or the crying you threw last night. Either at a very salty meal. Of course, this does not mean that there is no major factor in the allergic reaction.
Hormonal fluctuations (pregnancy, menopause or period) can also cause your face to swell.
Finally, a bad night’s sleep or even stress can lead to edema in the morning.
So once you find out why you have a swollen face when you wake up, you can take action and avoid it.
How to treat breakfast swollen face
– Wash your face in the wash basin with cold or warm water and not during hot showers to avoid swollen eyes and swollen faces. This will not only make you feel better but will help you get rid of the swelling.
See also, 10 foods to eliminate swelling
– Do not neglect your fitness. Practicing will not only release good hormones but will make you sweat and replenish the water you need may be enough to reduce swelling.
– Freeze it. Try applying a cold eye mask for 15 minutes or putting on a bag of frozen peas.
– Give her a spa treatment. Cut the cucumber washes and place them under your eyes to get rid of the swelling.
– Consider the condition of your pillow. Lifting your head out of bed or sleeping with two pillows at night can reduce the effect of gravity.
– Sleep on your back. Squeezing your face with the pillow can cause swelling.
– Make the necessary changes to your lifestyle. Reduce alcohol and salt intake, drink more water and sleep more.
– Remove makeup before going to sleep. Not removing it can irritate your eyes and cause them to swell.
– Reduce the consumption of processed foods because many of them are rich in sodium.
The swollen face can be reduced or avoided by making simple adjustments to the lifestyle. Try it and see the difference.