How to protect yourself against infection when family members are ill. If your loved ones are sick, how can they protect themselves?
Means of struggle:
- Medical alcohol and cotton wheels
- washing machine
- In what parts of the house does the infection remain?
- Door handles and other surfaces most commonly used.
- Linen, towels, wrap, sofa cushions.
- Personal hygiene items: toothbrush, crockery and dish washing sponge, handkerchiefs.
How to protect yourself against infection when family members are ill
- Frequently clean door handles, dashboards, etc. The bacteria live on the surface for 48 hours.
- Use a special disinfectant. Pour in and leave. Items that cannot be wet with alcohol wool Work it out.
- Always change the bed linen and towel. Wash at high temperature.
- Wash dishes in the dishwasher. Pay attention to the handkerchiefs and napkins the patient uses. Do not leave on a pump or in bed.
- Keep your toothbrush separate.