Diet plan with yogurt and walking, we offer you in detail through the seekers-zone.com, where many searches for the right way to show the interest of dieting the rations of yogurt, walking, meals and other things that must be followed while making that diet, as it is considered one of the diets that have an effective and quick result in elimination From excess weight, and it does not cause major side effects, because it contains many rations that provide the body with the nutrition it needs at the same time, and through the next lines we will present the system to you in detail.
- The diet of servings of yogurt and walking
- First: the group of carbohydrates
- Second: the group of vegetables and fats
- Third: the free class group
The diet plan with yogurt and walking
This system is considered one of the diets in which foods were divided into a group of different portions, among which there are special groups of carbohydrates and carbohydrates, and so on, and to get to know the system step by step, you can follow the following system:
The group of carbohydrates
The carbohydrate group is one of the important groups, which is obtained from four of the main sources, and it is divided into the following:
1- Share of sugar
Only one of these portion options is chosen, and they are as follows:
- Three small spoons of sugar.
- A small spoonful of white honey.
- A teaspoon of date molasses, or as it is called molasses.
- Any dessert that does not contain fat.
- A bottle of Natural Juice.
- Two of the mini pieces will be devoted.
- Two Kit Kat fingers.
- Quest bar.
See also, How to Get a Flat Belly Quickly
2- Share the fruit
As for the portion of fruits, in this case, two fruits are chosen, because from them the equivalent of two rations are obtained, and they are as follows:
- A cup of strawberry fruit.
- A cup of berries.
- Nine cherries.
- Half of one of the apples.
- One of the fruits of grapefruit.
- One of the kiwis.
- A cup of blackberries or red berries.
- Half a cup of mangoes.
- One of the tangerines.
- Three of the apricots.
- Half of one avocado.
- Half of one orange fruit.
- Two hundred grams of melon.
- Half of one of the banana fruits.
- Only one hundred grams of pineapple.
- A cup of watermelon.
- Half a cup of chopped pears.
- Only one hundred grams of grapes.
- Two plum fruits.
- Half a cup of blueberries.
- Only one of the peach fruits.
3- Milk share
As for the portion for dairy products, it depends on choosing three of those portions, in order to get the carbohydrate share well, and among the options for the dairy portion are the following:
- Three quarters of a cup of cheese, preferably Quraish.
- One cup of skimmed milk.
- Half a cup of cheese of any type as desired, provided that it is low in fat and salt.
- One cup of yogurt, but low-fat.
- You can also choose a cup of semi-skimmed milk.
See also, Dietary changes to lose weight
4- Starches share
As for the portion related to carbohydrates, in that portion four full rations are chosen, which vary between grains and some types of starches, and from the following options:
- Half a cup of peas.
- Three tablespoons of oats.
- Two tablespoons of chickpeas.
- Half a cup of brown rice.
- A quarter cup of bulgur.
- A quarter cup of boiled corn.
- Half a cup of green beans.
- Half of one of the potatoes.
- Five tablespoons of lentils.
- Half of one of the sweet potatoes.
- Two tablespoons of cornmeal.
- You can eat fifteen grams of sunbites or bake rolls.
- Fifteen one of the chips.
- Two tablespoons of wheat flour.
- One slice of brown toast.
- A quarter cup of white rice.
- Half a cup of pasta.
- One cup of popcorn.
- A quarter cup of fava beans.
- One slice of toast made from bran flour.
The group of vegetables and fats
As for the second group of ration diet groups, it is that group that includes some basic foods, which were divided into three sections, including proteins, vegetables, and fats, and they are as follows:
1- Protein serving
That portion depends on choosing three of these foods, in order to get a full protein ration, as follows:
- Three quarters of a cup of cottage cheese.
- Four slices of turkey.
- Half a cup of salmon, preferably grilled.
- One boneless chicken breast.
- A small amount of grilled fish.
- Only a quarter of a chicken, preferably grilled.
- Only three egg whites without yolks.
- Two whole eggs.
2- Fat share
As for the portion of fats, it consists of eating only four of those foods that we will mention to you, and they are as follows:
- Four of the walnut beads.
- A tablespoon of olive oil.
- Twenty grams of peanuts.
- Fifteen grains of almonds.
- Ten hazelnuts.
- One tablespoon of peanut butter.
- Five cashews.
- Share of salmon.
- Two tablespoons of flaxseed.
- Approximately fifty grams of cream intended for the diet.
- One tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Two tablespoons of chia seeds.
- A large spoonful of mayonnaise.
- Ten grains of olives without salt.
- A tablespoon of unsalted butter.
- A large spoonful of canola oil.
3- The portion of vegetables
As for the next portion, it is that portion for eating vegetables, in which you can choose any type of leafy vegetables as desired, or choose from among that variety of vegetables, so that only five of those foods are chosen as follows:
- One tomato.
- A bunch of lettuce.
- Half a cup of spinach.
- Half a cup of eggplant.
- One of the fruits of beetroot.
- A bunch of watercress.
- A quarter cup of mallow.
- One of the fruits of cucumber.
- One of the zucchini seeds.
- A cup of okra.
- A bunch of celery.
- Half a cup of cabbage.
- Green beans can be chosen
- Half a cup of pumpkin.
The free class group for Diet plan with yogurt and walking
There are also some things that cannot be included in the diet-related to the rations that we mentioned to you, and which can be said that they are free rations, which are not added to the system, including the following:
- Tea intake should be no more than three cups per day.
- It is also allowed to drink coffee, but on the condition that it does not exceed four cups per day.
- It is taken three cups of green tea throughout the day during the diet.
- Any type of herbal drink is allowed.
- You must refrain from consuming artificial sweeteners of all kinds.
- It is also not allowed to consume soft drinks and sweetened juices of all kinds and quantities.
- It is allowed to eat all kinds of soups, but as long as they are low in fat.
See also, The superfoods of the diet
Share Diet plan with yogurt and walking with others. Add your valuable comments bellow.