7 most effective ways to boost immunity with Antiviral herbs and good habits. Bio-supplements and good sleep, proper nutrition, and abstinence from alcohol – these are all the most effective means for the body to fight disease.
7 most effective ways to boost immunity with Antiviral herbs
Antiviral herbs and food
- Vitamin C will always be at the top of the list to fight viruses and colds, but antioxidants help the immune system pretty well. Through them, fewer cells die and this is what allows them to fight infection. Antioxidants also play a key role in repairing damaged DNA and regenerating processes in the body. If free radicals promote an inflammatory response in cells, antioxidants neutralize and reduce them. Inflammatory process. The main source of antioxidants is food, which should be in the form of berries, dark chocolate, artichokes, coffee, beans, green tea, apples, tomatoes, green vegetables, and fatty fish. So, Those are we can consider as a antiviral herbs or natural antivirals.
See also, Foods that shield the immune system
- Medicines made by old methods have many useful properties against the disease. One such remedy is garlic. No wonder it is referred to as a superfood. Its allicin is known for its antibacterial properties, which are a preventative component of infection and disease. Allicin minimizes the inflammatory process, which means that it helps the immune system to work as efficiently as possible. The study was published in the Journal of Immunology Research. We even recommend adding one clove of garlic when preparing food as a antiviral herbs.
- 70% of immunocytes are located in the intestinal wall. That is why strong and healthy intestines are the key to the proper functioning of the body. The food processing system allows the body to get rid of side toxins. Do not forget to take prebiotics and probiotics as food supplements.
Good habits for better immune
- Studies published in the journal Cognitive Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise have shown that regular walking promotes active blood circulation. This is a necessary condition for defeating the pathogen. Regular strength training is characterized by a good result, as it increases body temperature and pulse, which is an important component of the fight against bacteria. 75 minutes after any high-intensity exercise, hormones “explode”, which can lead to a breakdown of the immune system. So a balance between low and high intensity is the key to success.
Healthy night sleep
- Numerous researchers and scientists talk about the need for sleep. A healthy night’s sleep has a positive effect on the immune system. Pflügers Archiv – A study published in the European Journal of Physiology shows that healthy sleep helps the body produce anti-inflammatory cytokines. This is how we increase the invisible barrier to fighting bacteria.
See also, 5 Ways to Beautify Your Sleep
- If you break down any alcohol into macronutrients, you will find that it is pure sugar. The use of sugar in the form of alcohol impairs the body’s ability to fight viruses. Its frequent use causes quite serious damage to the functioning of immunocytes. So choose low-alcohol drinks and definitely do not forget to drink water after taking it.
The most essential bio-supplements
- Vitamin D: Helps maintain skeletal health and plays an essential role in calcium absorption.
- Glutamine: An amino acid that promotes the functioning of the intestines and the immune system, as well as simplifies the process of cell regeneration.
- Vitamin C: If you feel constantly tired, it may be due to a lack of this vitamin – taking it will give you back your strength.
- Zinc – a hidden hero. Zinc promotes T cell activation, which is responsible for the proper functioning of the immune system. By taking this bio-supplement you will avoid the symptoms of colds and nausea.
- Echinacea: This plant is known for its antiviral and antimicrobial properties. It is recommended to take it as a tincture. Echinacea is effective in strengthening the immune system, has an adaptogenic effect, ie allows the body to resist the action of harmful bacteria.
See also, Nutritional tips to fight stress
Share “Antiviral herbs helps to Boost immunity” with others.