Vitamin E how Important for us. Vitamin E is very important for our health and for our beauty. Its antioxidant action helps prevent and deal with many of our body’s problems.
Necessary for health:
– Improves blood circulation preventing arteriosclerosis and coronary heart disease
– Strengthens the immune system
– protects the body and skin from solar radiation
– Provides significant protection against cancer
– has significant activity against cholesterol
– Enhances fertility organization
Necessary for beauty:
It is no coincidence that many facial cosmetics contain the vitamin.
– Prevents the action of free radicals that cause wrinkles
– Protects collagen fibers
– Helps hydrate the skin by making it softer and firmer
– Makes hair shorter and healthier
– Strengthens nails
Where to find Vitamin E:
In natural sources:
- Olive oil
- Vegetable oils (sunflower, corn)
- Nuts (almond, peanut, hazelnut, walnut)
- Various vegetables (broccoli, spinach, zucchini, asparagus)
In chemical form:
- Food supplements (in capsule form)
- In cosmetic products
- In ampoules
How much vitamin E do we need:
The quantities a healthy body needs daily are:
0 to 6 months: 4 mg / day
7 to 12 months: 5 mg / day
1 to 3 years: 6 mg / day
4 to 8 years: 7 mg / day
9 to 13 years: 11 mg / day
Teenagers and Adults:
14 and over: 15 mg / day
A body with a balanced diet receives enough vitamin E from its foods. Otherwise, dietary supplements will enhance the body’s required dose. It is advisable to take divided doses throughout the day to maintain a consistently high vitamin D content in our blood.
What to look out for:
We should not take more vitamin E than our body needs. Overdose can cause a bleeding stroke due to its anticoagulant properties.
Pregnant women should pay particular attention to the amount they receive because, according to Dutch researchers, the chances of having a baby with cardiovascular disease are high.
1,112 total views, 1 views today