Nutrition and fitness tips for parents. What you eat, how much you exercise and how you take care of yourself affects the child’s attitude.
Being a parent becomes simpler and more enjoyable if you feel good. Physical and mental health gives us the boost needed to start the day with appetite and plenty of energy. What you eat, how much you exercise and how you take care of yourself affects the child’s attitude.
Healthy eating gives you all the energy you need, that’s why you need balanced meals. So you need to consume 5-6 servings of vegetables, 2 servings of fruit, 6 servings of carbohydrates, 3 servings of protein and 2 and a half servings of low-fat dairy products.
Smart Healthy Snack Ideas:
- Pasta with vegetable sauce and salad on the side
- Eggs with black beans and wholegrain toast
- Tortilla with vegetables and lean cheese
- Fruits, vegetable stick and yogurt
- Frozen rice with vegetables and soups without much salt
Food preparation ideas
- Cook meals and freeze them for the next few days.
- Hold the leftovers to make a sandwich.
- Buy boneless meat in pieces
Exercise and physical health: physical activity increases energy levels and gives you a much better mood. If you don’t have the time, you can incorporate exercise into your daily activities. One child ride, do not take the car every day and play with the child in the park. The key is moving for half an hour a day. In addition to energy, it relaxes you, gives you personal satisfaction, and sets a good example for your child.
Nutrition and fitness tips for parents
149 total views, 1 views today