Do you properly maintain your food? We learn to keep food intact and nutritious at home for longer. So let’s look at step by step some basic rules, from the market to the storage of food.
Proper maintenance starts with shopping at the supermarket:
- Always check expiry dates when it comes to standard products
- When starting product selection it is important to put non-frozen foods that are not refrigerated such as canned, pasta, legumes, coffee first in your basket. , rice, etc. Then, select the fridge they want, such as milk, cheese, meat, fish and leave them frozen to the end.
- When you’re done shopping don’t waste time and go home immediately after the supermarket.
- When shopping it is important to separate foods that are left out of the refrigerator and store those that require a refrigerator or freezer.
- Immediately place the sensitive products in the refrigerator.
How much does the food held in the fridge?
What is also important to note is that in order to achieve the maximum shelf life of a food it is very important to put it in the refrigerator properly.
Here are some basic rules:
- Do not overload the refrigerator as its temperature rises
- Do not stack food on top of each other, as it prevents uniform cooling.
- Store the sensitive products or the ones you want to keep in the coldest part of the refrigerator (colder shelves are those close to the freezer)
- Because the refrigerator door is not as cold as the rest of it, you prefer to put it in there are long-lasting products (eg soft drinks, beers, juices, etc.)
- Do not open continuously or leave the refrigerator door open.
- Do not remove the peel or cut the fruits and vegetables you put in the fridge.
- If you put the fruit in the fridge, keep it wrapped in opaque bags.
- Do not put hot food in the fridge, but let it cool first.
- Do not put cooked raw food near it.
Click the other articles of seekers zone. If you like this article, please leave your comments and share this with your friends via social media.
213 total views, 1 views today