The secrets of taking care of the sensitive area. The sensitive area is like all organs, There are the changes that time brings, as does our face and chest. Starting in the 20’s, the vagina changes and there can be loss of tumor, and as we approach menopause, the line narrows, blood flow decreases and pelvic muscles weaken. Research done on women shows that when they are not satisfied with the appearance of their sensitive area, they experience less sexual satisfaction. But how can we feel confident without having to resort to plastic surgery?
The secrets of taking care of the sensitive area
- We avoid potty diets. The more fluctuations we have in weight, the more the aesthetics of the area are affected. For him and for health reasons, we must strive to maintain a healthy weight through a balanced diet.
- We do not forget the Kegel exercises. Most women have heard of it, but that doesn’t mean they do it right. The routine is as follows: tighten your pelvic floor muscles for 5 seconds, relax, and repeat 100 times, 3 times a day. But the same thing can happen during sex.
- Don’t sit in the office all the time. If you are able to do so, leave the chair for 15 minutes and sit on a large Swiss ball. This forces the muscles in the area to expand even if you do not understand it.
- Remain sexually active. If the area does not receive enough stimulation and increased blood flow, the tissue and muscle change. Flow is necessary for natural lubrication, which decreases over time.
- Rest your bike. It is the ideal way to stretch the area.
- Prefer lightweight products for cleaning. Heavy soaps can leave the area dry with irritated skin. Just as with facial skin when we overdo it with cosmetics, so with the sensitive area.
Click the other articles, you can view more knowledge here. If you like this article, please leave your comments and share this with your friends via social media.
232 total views, 1 views today